Compression Testing Machine Servo-Hydraulic Control Cement Concrete
This series of compression testing machine is widely used for
compression strength determination of cement, concrete and rock.
Equipped with optional fixtures and measurement devices, it can be
used for concrete splitting tensile test and flexure test.
CS1, ASTM C39, AASHTO T22, GB/T 50081(Part 6)
This test method covers determination of compressive strength of
cylindrical concrete specimens such as molded cylinders and drilled
cores. It is limited to concrete having a unit weight in excess of
50 lb/ft3 [800 kg/m3].
The values stated in either inch-pound or SI units are to be
regarded separately as standard. The SI units are shown in
brackets. The values stated in each system may not be exact
equivalents; therefore, each system shall be used independently of
the other. Combining values from the two systems may result in
nonconformance with the standard.
1. The system can return automatically, the oil cylinder can return
the original position via manual or automatically after finishing
2. Imported encoder mounted on the seat is for position measurement
of piston with high accuracy
3. Imported servo valve provides high stability and reliability
1.Built-in load cell is assembled inside the piston for direct
measurement with high accuracy
2.High precise load cell measures and captures sensitively tension
and compression force, high accuracy load measurement resolution
reaches 1/500000 with no steps.
3.American brand load cell ensures high precision and
(1) modular design: TestPilot_HCT USES modular design to divide the
software into several modules to facilitate the upgrading and
(2) diversified upgrading methods: the upgrading method of
TestPilot_HCT is: download the upgrade package online;Customer
service;Mailing CD;Customers upgrade themselves.
(3) open programming: TestPilot_HCT USES open programming, and
customers can design software according to their own needs.
(4) test plan: the user can through the wizard for each test easily
personalized design, test before the user is simply select the
applicable test plan, test control parameters, method of data
processing and printing projects have been set to complete as
(5) the test report can be programmed: the user can set the header
footer, select the curve type and print the output item before the
(6) on-line setting: can configure 8 load sensors or 8
extensimeter. In the same program, the user will only need to
select the current sensor and extension meter before the test.
(7) unit conversion: internal integration (load: N, KGF and
lb;Deformation: mm and in), the user can be switched at any time
during the test.And can add new unit conversion mechanism according
to user's need.
(8) graphical function: users can choose any curve to compare.And
provide any size printout function.The curve enlarges function, the
user can achieve the translation of the amplification curve by
dragging the mouse in the area.The curve printing function enables
the user to print all the visible curves in any size and
position.The software can display three curves simultaneously,
which can automatically calculate feature points and display
(9) full automatic intelligence: no need to choose a file, no
preset maximum stress, maximum coordinates, coordinate system
automation switch, always see the complete curve.
(10) print preview: print preview function, like OFFICE software,
makes you feel more relaxed.
(11) multi-combination query data function: the user can query the
data of the previous experiments through multi-condition
combination, which can greatly facilitate the comparison between
the data and the query of historical data.
(12) the test results are fine tuning: users can customize some key
parameters to fine-tune the test results, such as the starting
point of the self-defined elastic segment can be used to find the
corresponding elastic modulus and other data.
(13) data statistics function: users can select the corresponding
data statistics items according to their own requirements.
(14) data output: the test data can be exported to Excel to
facilitate user analysis of test data.
(15) multi-step test control scheme: the test scheme can be set
according to the user's different test requirements.
(16) automatic switching control mode: in the case of stress rate
control, the control mode of the displacement rate can be
automatically changed according to the test of the material.
(17) curve analysis: the software can automatically mark the
feature points on the curve, and users can use the mouse to
enlarge, move, traverse, modify the feature point operation, curve
|Calibration accuracy||Class 1|
|Force range||1% ~ 100%FS|
|Frame structure||One body casting|
|Column spacing (mm)||540|
|Maximum compression space (mm)||320|
|Platen adjustment||Spacing block|
|Compression platens (mm)||Φ300|
|Actuator (piston) stroke (mm)||140|
|Actuator (piston) maximum up speed (mm/min)||60|
|Actuator (piston) maximum down speed (mm/min))||160|
|Force loading speed (kN/s)||0.02%~2%FS/s|
|Frame dimension (LxWxH) (mm)||700×530×1505|
|Power supply||3-phase 380VAC±10%|
|Power consumption (kw)||5|
|Hydraulic Power Unit dimension (LxWxH) (mm)||500x880x930|
|0il tank volume (L)||80|
|Total weight (kg)||2500|