Electromechanical Tensile Testing Machine 100kN floor standing type
for composites wood metal tensile test ETM105D
The ETM type D Series addresses the needs of standardized and
routine testing, providing the user high quality at the most
affordable price. The dual column testing systems with rugged
structure are suited for tension and/or compression applications
with load range requirement. They are typically used for quality
control and production testing.
Tension, bending, compression, tearing, shearing for Metals,
building components, large fasteners, composites, wood products
Test standard: Comply with ISO527, ISO178, ISO604, ISO1184, ISO37,
ISO34, ASTM D638, ASTM D790, ASTM D412, ISO6892, ASTM E4, ASTM E8,
1/500000 resolution, fully-closed control of Stress control, Strain
control and Displacement control and stepless in the full
Pre-loaded ball screws driven by imported AC servo motor
USA Brand load cell for force measurement, Japanese photoelectrical
encoder for displacement measurement and USA or PRC superior
extensometer for extension measurement
- Full computer control with professional test software
- Equipped with portable control keypad with functions of Up, Down,
Stop, Jog up, Jog down, and test start
- Security Protection
- Crosshead position limiter; Emergency stop switch; electronics
protection once overload, over-current, over-voltage, and
- WANCE DTC-500 digital controller offers high speed and closed loop
control of load, displacement and extension.
- Imported IC, more reliable
- Up to 1200Hz sampling frequency
- Up to 1200Hz closed loop control frequency
- 20bit resolution
- 16 digital input/output port
- Built-in port for PC communication, either by RS232(COM) port or
- Expandable ports
- Load protection, over-current protection, over-voltage protection,
over-speed protect, and over-travel protection.
- TestPilot software is fully compatible with all WANCE universal
- ETM Series. This software features a large, growing host of
pre-packaged test methods to help you quickly and efficiently meet
the requirements of global test standards such as ASTM, ISO, DIN,
EN, BS, and more.
- TestPilot software is open architecture programming; the operator
can design the testing program according to its testing
- The customer can edit the format of testing report according to the
requirement, and also the testing report can be export into EXCEL,
ACCESS file, so it is very convenient for the customer to edit the
- Management System: The administrator can activate the function of
this software according to different operator, which can avoid the
damage to the machine by mishandling from operators.
- The software has the function of data logger communication, which
can collect the data from logger, such as dial gage, percent meter,
etc.; also it reserves additional 6 channels for the machine
expansion, which can conduct the real time data collection from the
expanded channels, data displaying and data processing.
- Advanced function of data retrieval: the customer can conduct the
combination searching by any information of the testing results,
like testing date, series number, testing program, etc.
- The software can display curves/graphs of Load vs. Displacement,
Load vs. Time, Load vs. extension and Displacement vs. Time.
- Function of curves/graphs analysis: The software can mark the
feature points on the curves, zoom in of the curve; it also has the
function of curves traversing.
- During the test, separate curves can be displayed separately in a
screen; after the test, the customer can manually define the upper
yield point, lower yield point by define the definite parameters,
it is convenient for the customer to analyze the curves.
- The unit of the parameter: The operator can choose different data
unit according to the requirements, and the software can convert
the unit of testing data and results accordingly.
- Analysis can give typical test results like Young’s modulus, Proof
stress, Yield stress, stress, strain, Tensile strength, Elongation
at break, compressive strength, bending strength, etc….
- Selected by an operator at runtime, these methods are crafted to
meet the specific test flow, analysis and reporting requirements of
industry standards across a range of specimen and test types.
- Pre-packaged test methods are available in a wide selection of
bundled sets, including: Metals, Construction Materials, Biomedical
Products, paper Products, adhesives, foam, textiles and more.
|Capacity (kN)||50, 100|
|Calibration standard||ISO 7500, Class 1 / Class 0.5|
|Force range||0.2% ~ 100%FS / 0.4 ~ 100%FS|
|Force accuracy||±1.0% / ±0.5% of reading|
|Position accuracy||±0.50% of reading|
|Position resolution (μm)||0.025|
|Crosshead speed (mm/min)||0.001 ~ 500|
|Crosshead speed accuracy||within ±1% / ±0.5% of set speed|
|Power requirement||Three-phase, 380±10% VAC, 50/60Hz|